Regional Vice President -- Central U.S. C&I
CountryUnited States of America
Job TypeFull-Time Regular
Regional Vice President – Central U.S.
We are looking for a Regional Vice President of Sales for the Central Region,
Commercial and Industrial construction business. The RVP will be expected to
translate Anixter’s business objectives into a specific and actionable sales
strategy in order to meet targets for profitability and revenue growth. The RVP
is also responsible for providing leadership and direction to the sales team,
mentoring and developing our talent, interfacing with quality, operations,
customer service, other functional groups and executive leadership, while
maintaining relationships with our top tier customers and vendors.
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication
and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our
high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better
understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make
informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant
standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter at https://www.anixter.com/en_us/about-us.html .
• Ideal candidates should have multiple years of experience in sales and sales
management with demonstrated success in branch management and revenue growth.
*A strong passion for business and able to make near and long term decisions
to navigate the region for sustained growth
• Commercial and/or Industrial market and supply chain experience.
• Candidates must have excellent communication, leadership and people
management skills to effectively manage a dynamic regional sales force.
*Must be effective at identifying and developing talent within the
organization and attracting new talent to a winning organization.
• Travel within the region and beyond will be required.
• The position will require strong analytical and decision making skills.
• Live within the assigned territory
This Position Offers You:
• Competitive base salary plus a bonus pay program to reward you for your
• Vehicle reimbursement
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k) with employer match
• Exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career
growth including a tuition reimbursement program.
• Opportunities for career growth and stability with a Fortune 500 company.
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 60 years ago to present the
beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and
changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained
constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The
Blue Book here at https://www.anixter.com/content/dam/Anixter/Guide/13H0004X00-Anixter-Blue-Book-EN-US.pdf .
Anixteris an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female /Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in anethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.