Warehousing BI Developer
CountryUnited States of America
Job TypeFull-Time Regular
The Operations Applications team is seeking an Operations Specialist to develop advanced reporting solutions in a collaborative environment. This individual will provide deliverables in the form of user friendly reporting applications and implement the results for a variety of audiences which includes Management, Support Teams, and Line Operations.
· Data Extraction, Analysis and Presentation from multiple data sources and platforms
· Using generalized requirements for projects perform project management and development activities to drive all tasks from generation to completion
· Collaborate with Information Systems business partners to drive best practices in enterprise reporting, specifically in SSRS & Power BI
Duties and Deliverables:
· Support initiatives in the areas of Productivity, Production, and Process via data analytics.
· Maintenance of existing or future applications as requirements and business needs change.
· Work cross functionally with multiple business units, geographies and other stake holders within the business.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills to multiple audience types.
· Create collaborative tools utilizing SharePoint to facilitate knowledge transfer, project management and encourage synergies
Ideal candidates will have an understanding of best practices for productivity, processes and information management. Candidates should have a high degree of technical competency in the following areas: MS Access, VBA and other Microsoft Office utilities. Qualified candidates will also possess a solid working knowledge of SQL, and exposure to SQL Server database environments.
Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), Power BI, and SharePoint integration are desirable.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Technical related field is preferred
Job GroupInformation Technology