CountryUnited States of America
Job TypeFull-Time Regular
Location Sales Manager – Industrial Products
We are looking for a location sales manager in our Industrial business that can drive sales results and strategic initiatives, as well as manage key vendor and customer relationships within the territory. Since 1957, Anixter has offered the most extensive and comprehensive selection of wire and cable products and applications. With more than 60 years of experience and relationships with 2,000 suppliers worldwide, we have the experience and expertise to match the needs of our customers to the latest product offerings.
The location manager will lead a team of approximately 5 inside and outside sales representatives to aggressively prospect and drive new sales within the local area. This position will provide strategic leadership for the group, and will ensure effective coordination of team efforts. The location sales manager will have responsibility for the location meeting its revenue and expense plan.
This position offers you:
• Competitive base salary plus a bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
• Auto allowance
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and a pension plan.
• Exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement program.
• Opportunities for career growth and stability with a Fortune 500 company.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related major is preferred but not required
• Candidate must demonstrate at least 5 years of success in sales management or territory sales, and have a depth of experience in selling electrical and electronic wire and cable products.
• Candidate must have excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a dynamic group of sales professionals. Previous leadership experience is preferred.
• Candidate must have strong analytical and decision making skills.
• Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
If interested in the position, please complete our on-line application.