Inside Sales Representative
CountryUnited States of America
Job TypeFull-Time Regular
Inside Sales Representative for Commercial and Industrial Products
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of commercial and industrial electrical solutions with a focus on electrical and electronic wire and cable, as well as communication and security products. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges, specify cost-saving solutions, and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
The Inside Sales Representative position serves a variety of markets and requires that you initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Industrial customers, by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet our customer needs. Additionally you will be expected to:
• Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
• Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
• Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
• Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
• Experience in selling electrical power products which includes but is not limited to: Switchgear, panel and switchboards, lighting fixtures and controls, transformers, power supplies, Controls, relays, pushbuttons, and fuses
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A confident and determined approach
• Resilience and the ability to cope with problems, roadblocks, and competitive situations
• Self-motivation and drive
• A competitive attitude and work ethic
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 60 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.